Wednesday, September 22, 2010

3 Great Quotes...

"Failure is not an option" is a quote I have heard all my life. I was taught that you don't fail in anything. I was told that it didn't matter if you tried your best, there was no failure in life. I have felt like I have failed something but because I can move forward from those things, I realize that I didn't fail. I exceeded with flaws that could be fixed and erased in the future.
"The persistent teacher not only points out that learning has no finish line for students, but lives according to that principle as well... 'We're all on a journey,' the persistent teacher believes, 'none of us is ever through striving.'" This shows me that no matter what I do, I need to be changing my teaching as new teaching styles and such come about. As I continue on after I get my degree, I need to make sure that my journey doesn't end there. I need to always be pushing forward and finding the way to teach all my students the ways that they need to be taught. No matter how far you go, you are always on a journey and it never ends.
"We don't just keep them busy. We're giving them an opportunity." This reminds me that I need to make sure that I don't restrain my teaching skills or restrain my students from excelling past their limits. I want to give my students an incredible amount of opportunities to excel themselves. I want the best for them and that is to never limit them.

1 comment:

  1. You have your eye on success for your students and you will not fail!

    ReplyDelete